Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG) Application and Guidelines
Downloads & Related Links | Contact Information
Downloads & Related Links
2010 - 2011 ESG Application Forms and Instructions
Updates -- March 12, 2010!
- The state's "community service boards (CSBs) " are exempt from the local approval requirement. Requirements for organizational submissions have been modified (pages 13 - 22) to reflect this change and to clarify submission requirements for local government and CSB applicants.
- The downloadable ESG application documents (linked below) are "protected" but are not password protected. If you are experiencing difficulty with form fields, you may wish to "unprotect" the document and complete it without using the form fields, but first make sure that you have backed-up and saved all your previous work!
Download Excerpts (WORD, except as noted)
- Introduction, Guidance and Requirements
- Organizational Information (pages 13-22 updated March 12, 2010)
- Site and Environmental Information
Google and Floodplain Map Example - PDF
For assistance with environmental information and maps, please contact Ms. Tarolyn Moore of DCA at email@example.com, or by phone at (404) 679-5271.
- Summary of Programs (Page 24) - EXCEL
- Supplement I, Emergency Shelter Operations
- Supplement II, Transitional Housing Operations
- Supplement III, Supportive Services Only
- Supplement IV, Project Homeless Connect
- Attachments A, B and C, Local Approval and Certifications
Email the State Housing Trust Fund for the Homeless
Georgia Department of Community Affairs
60 Executive Park South, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30329-2231